SYNCHRO RKK SDN BHD is looking for interns. The location of the internship assignment will be based in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam. The internship manger/ supervisor will be Mr. Sam Cheong, our Project Manager. You will be expected to work for 9 hours on a five working days weekly from Monday till Friday, and will receive allowance up to MYR 1000.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
· Students who are currently pursuing a degree in Marketing or related fields with good academic performance (CPGA 3.0 and above)
· Preferred Skills: Basic graphic design, preferably adept in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or equivalent
· 1 internship position(s) for the duration of minimum three(3) months , preferably six(6) months
· Job scope includes Updating and managing company’s existing website, design company product catalogue/flyer/advertisement
· Applicants must be willing to work in Klang /Shah Alam.
· Candidates without any related experience is encouraged to apply as well. On job training would be provided.
Interested applicants are requested to submit a resume providing full details of academic qualification and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 03-5131 9610.
Brief details on the company:
Synchro RKK is currently located at Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam in Selangor. Synchro RKK is an IT company provider using abas ERP software which is a business software with sales management, accounting, production, and inventory. Abas Software AG, founded in 1980 in Karlsruhe, Germany, is an international ERP software company dedicated to serving mid-market companies with up to 500 concurrent users. Abas serves close to 3000 customers consisting of 100,000 users in discrete and process manufacturing, distribution and service industries in more than 30 countries around the world.
For more information, please visit our URL at http://www.abaserp.my/
On behalf of the company, we welcome those interested to join us & work as a team!
Synchro RKK Sdn Bhd | 12B, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla M 31/M, Kota Kemuning, Selangor
Phone +60(3) 5131 9610