We would like to invite applications for positions of Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) for project on ‘Mhealth for smoking cessation’.
· Master or bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, Multimedia, Computing, Psychology or any other related disciplines (2nd class and above).
· Experience working with qualitative/quantitative research methodologies.
· Excellent programming skills.
· Must be proficient in English (written and spoken).
· Hard working, self-motivated, requires minimal supervision, resourceful, and willing to learn.
You need to search for related information; conduct detailed literature/document research; conduct data gathering and analysis using qualitative/quantitative tools; develop theoretical framework; design, develop and evaluate innovative mobile apps for smoking cessation, and write reports; publish research work in conferences / journals; and participate in presenting research findings in seminars/workshops/conferences and other related tasks.
For candidates who are interested to apply, please send your examination transcripts and resumes to Dr. Amiruddin Kamsin, Faculty of Computer Science & Information Technology by 29th May 2015, via email: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.